Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Basic shopping


Karin:
First food shopping. Luckily I remembered to bring my basic fabric bag this time so no paperbag needed, good!
Rhubarbs, oranges, bananas and soap I could find completely unpackaged wich was nice (specially soap!). The pineapple had a big paper label on it, unnecessary right? So I was going to get pesto and I had two choices: ready made witch would leave me with a glass jar or home made wich left me with plastic wrappers for basil and cashews and hard + soft plastic on the parmesan chese. I chose home made because the ready made looked too green in a wierd way. But I can't really decide what would be better here, what do you think? Shampoo is a hard one, couldn't find any refills or dry shampoo but I will probably only use one bottle of shampoo for the remainder of my stay in Munich so I bought a recyclable plastic one. No I'm gonna go make a compost on the balcony, let's see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment