Sunday, June 14, 2009

Getting comfortable

Karin:
Starting to get comfortable now... the excitment of the project has kind of worn off a bit, I'm still keeping at it but because it has become second nature I find it totally unexciting. But to give some idea of what's going on; I was on a detox last week (only fruit and veg) wich made it very easy cause all the garbage I produced was fruitpeel that went straight into the copost bin (balcony compost is dead, it got full before anything had a chence to happen). Spent two days in Stockholm and Uppsala trying to find the perfect jeans shorts for the summer, didn't find any... But when I got back to Munich I found a pair of jeans that I had forgot about. Chopped the legs off and voilá! The perfect jeans shorts and no purchase, I was happy.

Allright, that's it for now... will try to get the excitement back maybe I'll have a look at what happent with Krystals "closed loop project"...
http://closedloopexperiment.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment