Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday


Todays outfit. Glasses: Tom Ford. Cardi: COS. Shorts: FCUK. Shoes: Private. Lips: Photoshop. Food without bag: tofu, milk, egg, müsli, rhubarbs, yogurt. Philosophy:Big packs of food probably less total package than many small packs.

It's getting hard now. I need inspiration.
First of all, think I was doing a lot already and I have a hard time changing the things I still do. I guess you can translate that into "That's everybodys problem" - Everybody's willing to sacrifice to a certain point but then think it's enough, right? and into "You can at least do something better than you do now."

I think one key thing is becoming better prepared. Food shopping, for example, must be at least somewhat predicted so that I 1. remember to bring extra bags and 2. don't just shop random food but food that I will eat before it goes bad.

I feel so often it comes down to tedious details, about whether yogurt should be bought in one liter plastic buckets (you can keep it) or half liter thin plastic or paper buckets (you can recycle it, less material) or not even bought at all since you will create waste whatever you do. (woo there! SACRIFICE! No way!)

I wish there was a clear manual. Buy this, not this, then do this, not that.

And food shopping for zero waste is a small hell if you like me also are vegetarian plus trying to avoid all white carbs. There are like five things I can buy in the store.

By Pernilla

No comments:

Post a Comment