Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trash bags

Pernilla:
I have nothing to say really, but I just wanted to make you a bit excited about Karins next post. She has some interesting stuff there.

One reason why I don't produce a lot of waste at home is because I eat out or not at all. How does that count?

Just for entertainment, here is a picture of two baskets I made. One is made from old clothes, one from old plastic bags. You get to figure out which is which. I'm not saying it's a world saver, but it's fun making them. And trashing clothes that are not worn out, not even a bit...it's a pity, isn't it?

I feel sorry for things that are not used to it's very end. I believe the things are sad that their life purpose wasn't fulfilled. It's very stupid of course, but if that was the common attitude, I think we would trash less.

No comments:

Post a Comment