Thursday, May 7, 2009

Week 1

Karin:
Time to sum up the week, so this is my garbage for this week:

And after I take away all the things that can be recycled:

Tadam!!!
Not zero, but pretty damn close! This is a part of a pasta package.
Also, there is fruitpeels and stuff in my balcony compost, it doesn't stink yet... But if it does we have a compost bin (brown) in my backyard next to the paper and household garbage bins:



For glas, metal and hard plastic I go 100 meters down the road...



And for soft plastics I have found a station inside my foodstore, so I'll just have to remember to bring it there...


I am amazed over how little the effort have been and how well I did, it's been fun too! Maybe it's just because it's all new, we'll see how much fun it will be in a few weeks unh...?

But looking at wat my flatmate produced over the last week (and she was away for three days!!) kind of puts it in to perspective. (Please note glas, non collapsed milk box, hard plastic and metal amongst other...)

No comments:

Post a Comment