Thursday, May 7, 2009

One small step for mankind...

Karin:
I was going foodshopping today but when I got there...
...I realized that I had forgotten my reusable shopping bag, damn. I didn't want to buy a paper bag so I just bougt what I could fit into my handbag that I needed to manage dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow. Milk, bananas and an avocado.

I'll try to remember it tomorrow and do my foodshopping then... one of the small steps on the way to beeing more responsible (and flexible).

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I have been trying to reduce my waste as well... It will be interesting to see how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid, my dad used to take those paper napkins and tear them in half and hand them out to us kids. We all thought he was being cheap, but he was being a conservationist and we just didn't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete